Kessil H160 Tuna Flora LED Grow Light - #34291
Kessil H160 Tuna Flora LED Refugium Grow Light is a horticultural light that is fine tuned for photosynthesis and uses the same platform as the Kessil A160. There are no white LEDs in the Kessil H160, just blues and red in the right proportion to stimulate the chlorophyll of plants, be it plant clones from a garden, or marine plants. So if you’ve got a little macroalgae or turf algae scrubber, the pinkish light should fuel the most growth and export the most nutrients of any comparable white refugium light. Coverage is up to 24".
- 40 Watts: Effective light equal to a 175 Watt metal halide
- Variable Color Temperature: Using the color spectrum knob on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature
- 15% brighter than the H150W LED Lights
- Weight: .9 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional .9 pounds). Dimensions: 4-3/4" (including knobs) X 2.5" Diameter.
- Just blue and red LEDs. Smooth color mixing, powerful penetration and a natural shimmer
- Daisy-chain multiple lights together for seamless control
- Can be mounted to the underside of a canopy with the top mounted adapter or attached to the back of a tank with the Kessil LED Light Pendant Gooseneck Clamp/Mount
- The H160 Tuna Flora features four efficient spectrums - BLUE, GROW, BLOOM, RED - in one single fixture. The light is perfectly blended, with wavelengths including true UV and Infrared (ranging from 360-780 nm), enhancing photosynthetic efficiency. See the wavelength charts below.