Aquarium Buying Tips
Setup and Care Guidelines
- Be sure that the entire bottom is fully and evenly supported by your aquarium stand or cabinet.
- Do not replace fluorescent lights with incandescent lights, the heat may melt the ABS plastic hood; you may mount multiple fluorescent fixtures in each light hood.
Some of our products use incandescent lighting which are included with the product. Incandescent light bulbs should never exceed a maximum of 15 watts. All CASCO hoods were designed to accept additonal Expand-A-Light Fluorescent Fixture. High output lighting (such as metal halide) should be mounted or hung well above your Aquarium to disperse the additional heat.
- Use caution when using, installing, or adjusting any electrical device in your aquarium to prevent harm to yourself or life in your aquarium.
- YOUR AQUARIUM IS EASILY AND BEST CLEANED WITH A SOFT CLOTH AND WARM WATER.•
Do not use alcohol of any kind to clean the aquarium.
- Do not use scouring powders on the aquarium or cleaners that have ammonia or solvents.
- Do not lift or carry the aquarium when it has water or gravel in it.