Kessil H80 Tuna Flora LED Refugium Grow Light is a horticultural light that is fine tuned for photosynthesis and uses the same platform as the Kessil A80. There are no white LEDs in the Kessil H80, just blues and red in the right proportion to stimulate the chlorophyll of plants, be it plant clones from a garden, or marine plants. So if you’ve got a little macroalgae or turf algae scrubber, the pinkish light should fuel the most growth and export the most nutrients of any comparable white refugium light. Coverage is up to 24".
For the Kessil A80 there is an optional Kessil LED Light Pendant Mini Gooseneck Clamp/Mount with a shorter 'neck' to accommodate this smaller light and smaller tanks.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter=4.88" Height=0.98"
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (input) 24V DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Just blue and red LEDs. Smooth color mixing, powerful penetration and a natural shimmer
- Shell-shaped design dissipates heat so effectively that no fan is needed, ensuring totally silent operation
- Quickly set the intensity and spectrum using the dials on the fixture or create automated schedules with the Kessil Spectral Controller
- Daisy-chain multiple lights together for seamless control
- Can be mounted to the underside of a canopy with the top mounted adapter or attached to the back of a tank with the Kessil LED Light Pendant Mini Gooseneck Clamp/Mount
- The H80 Tuna Flora features four efficient spectrums - BLUE, GROW, BLOOM, RED - in one single fixture. The light is perfectly blended, with wavelengths including true UV and Infrared (ranging from 360-780 nm), enhancing photosynthetic efficiency.