Kessil A80 Tuna Blue Led Fixture - #34114
This newest Kessil offering, the Kessil Tuna Blue A80 LED Light, is half the intensity of the A160, but comes with all the same features and color and control knobs. This A80 (the Tuna Blue) version is for reef tanks.
Coverage is 14" to 24" depending on the scenario. For small nano reefs with a medium light demand the coverage is 14" (with the bottom of the light 4" above the water). Entry level reefs with low light demand will have a 20-24" coverage (6" above water). For large fish only tanks with low light demand coverage is up to 24" (6"-8" above water).
For the Kessil A80 there is an optional Mini Gooseneck with a shorter 'neck' to accommodate this smaller light and smaller tanks.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter=4.88" Height=0.98"
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (input) 24V DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Smooth color mixing, powerful penetration and a natural shimmer
- Shell-shaped design dissipates heat so effectively that no fan is needed, ensuring totally silent operation
- Daisy-chain multiple lights together for seamless control
- Can be mounted to the underside of a canopy with the top mounted adapter or attached to the back of a tank with the Mini Gooseneck