Kessil A80 Tuna Sun LED Freshwater Fixture - #34125
The Kessil Tuna Sun A80 LED Light is half the intensity of the A160, but comes with all the same features and color and control knobs. It's compatible with the Kessil Spectral Controller. This A80 (the Tuna Sun) version is for freshwater tanks.
Coverage is 14" to 24" depending on the scenario. For small nano planted tanks with a medium light demand the coverage is 14" (with the bottom of the light 4" above the water). Entry level planted tanks with low light demand will have a 20-24" coverage (6" above water). For large fish only tanks with low light demand coverage is up to 24" (6"-8" above water).
For the Kessil A80 there is an optional Kessil LED Light Pendant Mini Gooseneck Clamp/Mount with a shorter 'neck' to accommodate this smaller light and smaller tanks.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter=4.88" Height=0.98"
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (input) 24V DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Smooth color mixing, powerful penetration and a natural shimmer
- Shell-shaped design dissipates heat so effectively that no fan is needed, ensuring totally silent operation
- Quickly set the intensity and spectrum using the dials on the fixture or create automated schedules with the Kessil Spectral Controller
- Daisy-chain multiple lights together for seamless control
- Can be mounted to the underside of a canopy with the top mounted adapter or attached to the back of a tank with the Kessil LED Light Pendant Mini Gooseneck Clamp/Mount