Seneye Home V6 Monitoring Kit can save fish from the devastating effects of ammonia poisoning and harmful swings in pH and temperature by alerting you before there is a problem. Key features include:
- Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia poisoning.
- Monitor the pH in your aquarium water between 6.4 and 9.
- Water level readings are only taken when the Seneye device is in water, with no false readings.
Since the Seneye devices are USB, there are multiple connection options available. When connected to the Power Adaptor, readings are stored every hour, and flashing lights on the device indicate if there is a problem. Readings are stored for 35 days and are automatically uploaded once reconnected to a PC.
- Automatically tests multiple life-critical parameters
- Works with freshwater and marine aquariums
- Easy to install, simply drop it in
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5,600 readings per month
- Customizable alerts, directly to e-mail and SMS*
- Upload results and receive recommendations*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*Seneye+ is required for some features.
- Windows PC with internet connection running Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64bit - Not compatible with Belkin Base and virtual USB extenders.
- Full-speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128MB RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of Seneye connect application is required from seneye.com
CoralVue, Inc. and Seneye hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.