The intelligent Seneye Pond V6 equipment and software monitor the pond day and night, alerting you before a problem occurs. Key features include:
- Monitor water temperature
- Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels
- Monitors pH in your pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life.
- Includes float accessory
The Seneye Devices are USB; therefore, multiple connection options are available. Place the seneye directly in a filter or float it in a pond. The Seneye Pond is suitable for any sized pond.
- Automatically tests multiple life-critical parameters
- Compatible with any sized pond
- Easy to install, simply float it in your pond or place it inside the filter
- Alerts you before there is a problem
- Get alerts however you want; flashing lights, email, SMS*
- Upload results to the Internet and receive recommendations*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*some features require seneye+
- Windows PC with internet connectivity running Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64bit - Not compatible with Belkin Base and virtual USB extenders.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
CoralVue, Inc. and Seneye hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.