The Seneye Reef V6 can continuously monitor and analyze key parameters in your saltwater reef aquarium to ensure that your corals and fish thrive. You can automatically receive alerts before conditions become toxic, giving you time to fix the problem without losing your fish. The integrated PAR, LUX, and Kelvin meter allows you to ensure that your lighting conditions are optimal so your corals thrive and appear vivid.
Key features include:
- Monitor water temperature so you can get an alert if your heater breaks
- Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia poisoning
- Monitors pH in your aquarium water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life.
- Monitor your light levels over the course of the day and know if your lights fail.
- Monitor water levels; readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, with no false readings.
Since the Seneye devices are USB, there are multiple connection options available. When connected to the power adaptor, readings are stored every hour. Flashing lights on the device indicate if there is a problem. Readings are stored for 35 days and are automatically uploaded once reconnected to a PC.
Note: Don't let the name fool you, The Seneye Reef Monitor Kit is also great for planted aquariums. The light meter can help ensure the plants are getting the correct quantity of light.
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watches your aquarium, 5,600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin, and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to the email and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*some features require seneye+
- Windows PC with internet connectivity running Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64bit - Not compatible with Belkin Base and virtual USB extenders.
- Full-speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download the Seneye connect application from seneye.com (required)
CoralVue, Inc. and Seneye hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.