This Seneye Cleaner replenishes old and tired-looking kits to make them look like new. It can remove even the most challenging coralline algae and the hard mineral cake that can build up on the equipment. Using Seneye cleaner is easy; empty the non-toxic crystals provided into a glass of water and place the device into the mixture. You will instantly see the cleaning power take place.
Once the cleaning has taken place, which will be 1 to 2 hours, depending on the build-up, rinse off. Your equipment will be left like new and completely sterile. Great for moving equipment from tank to tank.
Please remove your slide and store it in aquarium water before cleaning your Seneye device.
CoralVue, Inc. and Seneye hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.