The Seneye+ Slides Pack includes disposable Seneye slides, e-mail alerts, automatic online graphing, and personalized advice. Activating your Seneye+ is easy, and the disposable slide removes the need for recalibration (and the cost of recalibration fluids/buffers, etc.), and better still, it improves accuracy.
* The Seneye+ slides have a recommended use-by-date of 12 months from the date of manufacture; always store it in a cool, dry, dark place.
- The highly accurate disposable Seneye slide removes the need for calibration on the device; replace each month for accurate and reliable readings.
- Your replacement slide allows for the monitoring of free ammonia and pH. The free ammonia (NH3) sensor detects this highly toxic chemical at very low levels. The pH sensor monitors your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life, and by watching this range, increased accuracy has to be achieved.
- The intelligent software in the Seneye system monitors all the readings as they are delivered. Using the sophisticated algorithm, your levels will be predicted based on your previous readings, environment type, and water volume.
- With Seneye+, your data is automatically graphed for you, allowing you to see any developing trends instantly. You can access results from your seneye.me account worldwide.
- Receive automatic alerts when your levels increase or decrease; these alerts can be sent to your e-mail address or, optionally, to your mobile phone via SMS* messages. (SMS alerts may not be available in all countries)
- Slides must soak for a minimum of 24 hours before use. Use the Seneye Slide Soaker accessory (sold separately) or take a glass of water from your aquarium or pond and place it in the water. Soaking allows the sensor pad time to stabilize so accurate readings can be recorded.