Seneye+ Slides must soak for a minimum of 24 hours before use. Soaking allows the sensor pad time to stabilize so accurate readings can be recorded. The Soaker is easy to use. Place a new Seneye Slide into the soaker, and using the included suction cups, stick it to the inside of the aquarium just below the water level. For ponds, it can float on the surface or in the filter box. It can also be connected to the included eyelet for easy removal from the water.
*Seneye+ slide not included
CoralVue, Inc. and Seneye hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.