- This test kit is designed for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums, ponds, and turtle enclosures.
- The kit provides fast, easy, and accurate measurements.
- These kits include an easy to read color chart so that the results are clear.
- Multiple tests are included in the kit, so you can test when you need to.
- These tests are manufactured and quality-tested in Europe.
Get an accurate read of the PO4 levels of your aquarium with the ASF SEATEST PO4- (Phosphate) Fish Aquarium Water Test Kit. Phosphate (PO4) is the result of the breakdown of uneaten food and waste, etc., and it can cause algae growth. Values should be kept as low as possible, but anything up to 0.5 mg/l is tolerable. Phosphate also tends to form insoluble salts which can form on the bottom of aquariums with the silt, and you should regularly remove it, in addition to keeping a close eye on the overall measurement.