The SpectraPure Carbon Block Filters remove chlorine, organic chemicals and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor. These filters act as near absolute-rated sediment filters. They are much more efficient than the granulated carbon filters because there is no channeling or bypassing of fluids. They also have a higher adsorptive efficiency and higher turbidity reduction than granular filters.
- SpectraPure Model CF-0.5 -10
- Removes chlorine, organics, taste and odor
- Dual-purpose - combination sediment and carbon filter
- Excellent service life
- No channeling or bypassing of fluids
- Only the 0.5 micron carbon block filter removes trihalomethanes, low levels of chloramine, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals and 99.95% of giardia and cryptosporidium cysts.
- Meets the NSF Standards