The unique technology employed in the construction of the SpectraPure Zeta Zorb Sediment Filter enables the filter to hold five times the sediment of any other filter with minimal pressure drop. Think about it..... That's five times fewer filter changes, five times fewer service trips and five times less volume of old filters disposed of in your local landfill.
With older filter technology, sediment filters were incapable of blocking all fine sediments that could foul the down-stream carbon block filter. A fouled carbon block filter cannot trap chlorine, VOC's, solvents, humic, fulvic acids and other contaminants that cause odor and reduce expensive RO membrane life span and performance. The Zeta Zorb stops "pass-through" sediment, which increases the life of the carbon block filter by at least two times.
- SpectraPure Model SF-ZZ-0.2-10
- For the worst sediment challenged areas
- FIVE time more dirt holding capacity than other Sediment Filters
- 0.2 Micron absolute removal efficiency doubles the longevity of your carbon block filter, which protects the heart of your RO system (the RO membrane) from pass thu sediments
- Significantly reduce membrane fouling
- Operational costs are reduced significantly