Phosphate Reducer – The BioStyle Phosphate Binder Cartridge helps limit algae growth by binding phosphates without dissolution
- Optimize your BioStyle's filtration by adding this cartridge based on your aquarium's needs
- Phosphate Binder – A strong, fast acting buffer that reduces phosphate levels to solve algae problems. This is done by quickly and permanently binding phosphates, so they can't return to the aquarium.
- Highly porous bead-shape – Promotes easy fow through, increasing efficiency and capacity. Phosphate Binder is also colorless and will not cloud the water.
- Contains one cartridge with 50g of phosphate binder – fits inside the filter chamber, in place of the 30 ppi filter foam, of the BioStyle filter. The quantity of cartridges that can fit in a BioStyle unit depends on the size of the filter.
- Changing the cartridge – Phosphate binder should be used only when needed and replaced after 2 to 6 weeks, depending upon aquarium size, number of fish and plants, and declines in filter performance
- Rinse cartridge with water before use – do not open the cartridge