- The Activated Carbon Cartridge for the BioStyle 20, 30, & 50 and BioStyle Thermo 30 & 50
- Carbon Filtration – The BioStyle Activated Carbon Cartridge removes toxins and odors and improves water clarity
- Optimize your BioStyle's filtration by adding this cartridge based on your aquarium's needs
- Activated Carbon – Helps to remove cloudy water, harmful metals, odors, tannins or other colors for clear, pure aquarium water
- Processed to have small, low-volume pores – Increases the surface area of carbon available for absorption of unwanted substances
- Contains one cartridge with 50g of activated carbon – Fits inside the filter chamber, in place of the 30ppi filter foam, of theBioStyle filter. The quantity of cartridges that can fit in a BioStyle unit depends on the size of the filter.
- Changing the cartridge – Carbon should be replaced after 3-4 weeks, depending upon aquarium size, number of fish and plants, and declines in filter performance
- Rinse cartridge with water before use – do not open the cartridge