SpectraPure MaxCap Manual Flush RO/DI System - 150GPD - #50112
The SpectraPure 150 GPD MaxCap RODI System w/ Manual Flush Valve incorporates a 150gpd high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, plus the new 33% greater capacity MAXCAP and SilicaBuster SuperDI DI Cartridges. Manual flush valve, ASO Valve and Float Valve are included, and two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Monitors measure water purity at 4 different points in the system. You can be always be assured of Zero-TDS product water. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica Removal and Extended DI Cartridge Life. Ultra-high purity DI water at a half the cost!
- 150 gallon per day 98% rejection* thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDI MaxCap DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDI Silica-Buster DI Cartridge maximizes silica & phosphate removal
- Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment Pre-Filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS meters: One monitors RO Membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no-rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing
- 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20in x 7in x 16in
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Typical stabilized conductivity rejection 99%, min. conductivity rejection 98%.
- Membranes produce rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.
- Permeate flow and conductivity rejection based on 500 ppm, 77°F (25°C) softened water feed, 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
The correct Booster Pump to be used with SpectraPure’s Manual Membrane Flush (-MF) RO or RODI Systems is SpectraPure’s auxiliary High-Flow Booster Pump Kit P/N: BPHF-MF-115. This kit is designed specifically for use with SpectraPure Manual-Flush Systems. Other booster pump kits are not compatible with SpectraPure Manual-Flush (-MF) systems.