The Lifegard Aquatics Pro-MAX 3" Body 40W Standard High Output UV Sterilizer features a patent-pending, flow-through design with less restrictive than usual angled inlet and outlet ports requiring less plumbing. This unique design enables easy installation of new or replacement systems as it can be positioned in multiple ways to fit tight spaces.
- 2,500 GPH max flow rate. Requires a pump with a flow rate less than 2,500 GPH. Recommended 1,200 GPH algae & bacteria flow rate.
- For aquariums up to 250 gallons. For ponds up to 4,700 gallons.
- 38.6" length X 4.51" width X 9" height
- Connections: 2" slip inlet & outlet union fittings. The angled fittings can easily be turned so that the connecting pipes can meet the UV at a variety of angles.
- This is a Standard unit and it does NOT come with an advanced ballast that counts down days of use. Only the Amalgam units have the advanced ballast.
- These UVs do not come with a manual. Before setting up we recommend you watch the YouTube Pro-MAX Setup Video.