- Full-spectrum vitamin supplement formulated to benefit marine fishes, corals and other invertebrates, and other marine aquarium inhabitants.
- Provides a full-complement of vitamins in the same ratios found in the tissues of filter-feeding marine invertebrates, organisms that extract plankton from the surrounding water and gain their nutritional benefit, and which are in turn consumed by many reef inhabitants.
- Requires no refrigeration.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Vitamins are compounds required in minute concentrations for vital metabolic reactions; the amounts of vitamins required for a given species varies. Short-term vitamin deficiencies can typically be tolerated by most organisms, however long-term deficiencies tend to result in abnormalities, poor health, and eventually even death of the specimen. Conversely, if severely overdosed, ingested vitamins can have a negative impact on a specimen by way of toxicity, though the impact is unlikely to be permanent. Decreasing the vitamin dosage typically results in full recovery of the affected specimen. For these reasons, it is recommended that Vītamarin-M be utilized either as a means of delivering vitamins to aquarium inhabitants through food or by direct addition to the water, but not both.
All Brightwell Aquatics liquid water care supplements are made with purified water and high purity materials. We develop formulae for aquaria based on empirical data, using observation and measurement rather than theory.
Vītamarin-M does not require refrigeration, however storage in a cool, shaded area will prolong the activity of the vitamins. Refrigeration will maximize the shelf-life of the product.