Complete Multi-Nutrient with Iron & Iodine for all Planted Aquaria
- Provides 14 elements critical to long-term health, growth, and coloration of aquatic plants.
- Elemental ratio reflects current understanding of general requirements for unrestricted
growth of tropical aquatic plants.
- May be used to establish beneficial water parameters in new aquaria, to replenish
depleted elemental concentrations in aquaria that rarely receive a water change, and to
re-establish concentrations in aquaria following large water changes.
- Well-suited to the planted aquarium hobbyist seeking one simple solution to use for the
majority of plant husbandry requirements (e.g. aside from instances when specific water
parameters require adjustment).
- Also provides 0.001% iodine to enable crustaceans (such as shrimp) to molt and grow.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.