SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ deionization cartridges feature semiconductor-grade resins for exceptional purity water. These cartridges have the capacity to reach 18 megohm resistivity and eliminate silica, nitrates, and phosphates to undetectable levels. Their superior performance compared to other cartridges ensures enhanced contaminant removal, longer lifespan, and greater purity. As the resins are not dyed for color-indication, resistivity or silica monitoring is necessary to detect exhaustion.
- For ultra high purity water (18 megohm resistivity)
- Enhanced silica removal
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate and heavy metal removal of any 20 inch DI cartridge available
- Non color-indicating semiconductor grade resins for highest purity and lowest TOC levels
- Optimized for post RO or post distillation filtration
- Higher capacity than other similar size cartridges
- Twist top refillable shell
- Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation
Note: Deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. Exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels and TDS etc., in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or degasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.