SKY LED Aquarium Light - Neptune Systems
The SKY is a 200w, LED aquarium light, with patented diffuser technology, that smoothly blends all of its 104 LEDs to create a homogeneous field of coral-health-optimized light — no hotspots, no disco-ball effect, no need to augment it with other lights or add-on diffusers — but best of all, none of the harsh shadowing and fractured spectrum found in most other popular lights.
- WIRED OR WIRELESS - YOU CHOOSE!
- STANDALONE OR APEX CONNECTED
- QUICK, EASY SETUP
- COVERS 24 X 30in. FOR SPS, MORE FOR OTHER CORALS
- OPTIMIZED SPECTRUM FOR GROWTH AND COLOR
- UV LED GIVE THAT EXTRA POP
- DIFFUSED LIGHT, AND SHIMMER TOO!
- TWO DEDICATED, 2-COLOR MOONLIGHTS
- ADVANCED THERMAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- NEARLY SILENT
- LOW PROFILE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- UL AND CE CERT., MEANWELL 200W POWER SUPPLY
- MANY MOUNTING OPTIONS
- Current model Apex or Apex EL OR iOS/Android mobile device with BT
- SKY LED Light
- 219W Meanwell Power Supply
- AquaBus Y-Cable
- Orange Logo (installed)
- Gray Logo
- Four M5 Screws to use with existing mounting solutions
- Maximum Spread: 30" x 36"
- Recommended Spread: 24" x 30"
- 104 LED’s (including uv)
- Dedicated Moonlights
- 4 Controllable Channels
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 9.25
- Power Input: 100-240VAC 1.8A 50/60Hz
- Variable Usage (MAX): 219W
Mounting Kit: Sold Separately