The REEFER G2+ series of reef-ready aquarium systems comes in a huge variety of sizes, includes top-of-the-line infrastructure, filtration, water management and the ReefATO+ system. It is designed to allow hobbyists complete freedom of choice to use all their preferred or existing hardware in building the reef tank of their dreams.
Red Sea DELUXE Reefer aquariums have the added benefit of including Red Sea ReefLED lighting along with Red Sea's ReefLED mounting system– all in a single package!
Peninsula aquariums are very similar to standard aquariums but instead of having a single large viewing panel, the tank is turned 90 degrees giving you two large viewing panels. This tank style makes a beautiful centerpiece in any home or office setting.
- Includes a 3-in-1 ReefATO+ auto top-off system with temperature monitor and external leak detector
- ReefLED(s) & mount(s) included
- Rimless ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass with increased thickness
- Extra-fortified plywood marine-spec laminated cabinets (with additional aluminum “floating tank” supports on REEFER 625 G2+ models and bigger)
- Dual side-facing return pump outlets for better water distribution (On REEFER 350 G2+ models and bigger)
- Large central overflow box to hide piping, with a large surface skimmer with removable weir comb for easy cleaning
- Silent downflow system with enlarged rectangular inlet to reduce turbulence
- Assembly-ready piping now with extra bulkhead connectors in both Metric and USA sizes for customized setups
- New and improved high-precision valve on the downflow pipe for easier flow regulation and near-silent operation
- Professional REEF-SPEC sump, including:
- Mechanical filtration media compartment complete with micron filters and filter cups
- Adjustable height skimmer chamber
- Bubble trap
- RO Reservoir
- Plug & play ready for ReefMat 500 or 1200 Auto Filter Roller (sold separately)
- Additional chamber for chillers, controllers, or other equipment (on most models)
All Deluxe REEFER models include ReefLED 90 or 160 light(s) with mounting arm(s) for optimal coral growth right out of the box. Each ReefLED offers a compact LED array providing reef-safe lighting through a single channel that combines ultraviolet, violet, and blue LEDs; in addition to a 9,000 Kelvin white channel and a separate dedicated 3W Moonlight channel for night time viewing.
All ReefLED lights are equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi that allows total control via ReefBeat smart aquarium app (which controls all Red Sea devices). The app includes pre-set lighting programs, along with additional features such as sunrise/sunset effects, lunar cycle moon light, random clouds and even an acclimation program for new installations.
Each Deluxe REEFER model includes either ReefLED 90 or ReefLED 160S lighting units, along with the appropriate number of mounting arms. The arms attach firmly onto the rear wall of the tank and can be rotated to the upright position during reef scaping or other tank maintenance.
REEFER™ Peninsula Series Technical Data
|Main Features||Ultra clear front and side glass||Yes|
|Ultra clear front glass thickness (mm)||19 (3/4″)|
|Built in surface skimmer||Yes|
|Integrated automatic top up system||Yes|
|Deluxe Features||ReefLED 160S||3 unites|
|System Volumes||Display tank water volume (L)||568 (150 gal)|
|In cabinet sump water volume (L)||136.7 (36 gal)|
|Total system water volume (L)||705 (186.2 gal)|
|RO reservoir volume (L)||22.5 (6 gal)|
|System Dimensions||Display tank length (cm)||151 (59.4″)|
|Display tank height (cm)||65 (25.6″)|
|Display tank width (cm)||68 (26.8″)|
|Total system height with cabinet (cm)||165 (65″)|
|Sump Dimensions||Water height (cm)||21-27 (8.3”-10.6″)|
|Skimmer chamber (cm)||41X51 (16″X20″)|
|Pump chamber (cm)||26X28 (10.2″X11″)|
|Recommended Return Pump||Recommended flow (lph)
(pump not included)
|New Special Features||Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber||Yes|
|Heavy Duty levelable Plywood Cabinet||Yes|
ATO Pump Power - 6-10W
ATO Pump Max Flow - 75 gph
ATO Pump Max Head - 8ft