Silent power, high-end performance efficiency and unmatched ease of use are what make the Marineland C-Series Multi-Stage C-530 Canister Filter the ultimate in external multi-stage filtration. Aquarium water is drawn into the canister and through (rather than around) a succession of stacked Stack n Flow Filter Trays for full-contact filtration—virtually NO BYPASS. The water is then returned to your aquarium, sparkling-clean and fish healthy. And when it's time to service your C-530, all you do is push a lever, turn the key, and lift.
- C-Series Canister Filter Promotional Video
- C-530 Quick Set-up Guide
- Virtually No Bypass
- Certified flow rate of 530 GPH
- Perfect for freshwater and marine aquariums up to 150 gallons
- Includes four Stack n' Flow Filter Trays: Two mechanical trays with Rite Size "X" floss and foam pads; a chemical tray with Black Diamond Premium Activated Carbon; and two biological trays--one with Ceramic Rings and the other with Bio-Filter Balls (one tray has the Ceramic Rings and Rite Size "X" floss)
- Valve block for quick release and hose attachment
- Includes all necessary plumbing parts—heavy-duty Intake and outlet hoses and a suction and return
- 22" Tall X 14" X 14"
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Filter media