MARINE QUICK START
Start your aquarium immediately. MARINE QUICK START allows for instant addition of fish as it immediately starts the natural aquarium cycle.
- Allows instant addition of fish
- Reduces toxic ammonia & nitrite
- Helps prevent fish loss
- Contains live, nitrifying bacteria
- Reef safe
- Immediately starts aquarium cycle
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use API MARINE QUICK START:
When starting a new aquarium to instantly add fish
- After water changes and filter changes
- When adding new fish, live rock, or corals to your existing aquarium
- After medicating
In a new marine aquarium, harmful ammonia and nitrite build up from fish waste, often resulting in fish loss or new-tank syndrome. The nitrifying bacteria in MARINE QUICK START quickly consume ammonia and nitrite by immediately establishing the biological filter to help prevent new tank syndrome. The unique, patented bacteria in MARINE QUICK START also help to maintain an active biological filter in an established aquarium. Does not require refrigeration.
Treats: 20ml treats 10 gallons.
Directions: Use the API Dosing Cap on the Bottle. Shake well. Add 20ml per 10 U.S. gallons of aquarium water.
Item #: Treats:
16oz. 389D 235 U.S. gallons