The SpectraPure MaxPure MPDI System is a Reverse Osmosis/Deionization system that incorporates a high-flow high-rejection TFC membrane, a 1 micron sediment filter, a 10 micron carbon block filter, and a custom formulated 10” SilicaBuster Color-Change DI (deionization) cartridge.
- Ultra-high purity water at an economical price; water purification systems maximizing pure water production through application of the laboratory grade DI resins used in our specialty DI cartridges
- High-silicate removal Reverse Osmosis 90 GPD Membrane
- High-efficiency MicroTec 1 micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- High-capacity Carbon Block Pre-Filter (9,000 gallon chlorine removal)
- SilicaBuster color-change DI cartridge
- Clear filter housings
- Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
- Dimensions: 15" x 7" x 16"
- 3/4” garden hose adapter.
- User Manual (pdf format in new window)
- Replacement Filters (you might want to order replacements at the same time you order your RO):
-Carbon Block Pre-Filter: CF-1-10 or CF-0.5 -10
-SilicaBuster color-change DI cartridge: DI-SB-CI-10
-Reverse Osmosis Membrane: MEM-90
SpectraPure RO Systems remove over 98% of sediment, chlorine, pollutants, bacteria and other contaminants, to produce high-purity, good tasting water. SpectraPure Systems operate on normal city or well water with pressure greater than 40 psi, and are designed for home, hobby, and light commercial applications.
SpectraPure RO Systems will:
- remove over 98% of all ionic impurities
- remove over 95% of organic impurities
- remove colloidal and particulate impurities remove microorganisms and pyrogens
- remove chlorine, chloramines, pesticides etc.
SpectraPure Reverse Osmosis Systems provide superior rejection of ionic, organic and particulate impurities and thus produce contaminant-free water.