The Seneye Web Server (SWS) with WiFi module removes the need for a PC and allows a wireless connection from your Seneye device to your router/modem. The Seneye Web Server will upload the data from your Seneye Home, Reef, or Pond monitoring devices without needing a PC in the house. View all your readings from a computer (PC/Mac), tablet, or smartphone from anywhere in the world via the Seneye Cloud.
The Seneye Active Extension Cable uses active electronics to sustain the data signal. You can connect the seneye device to your PC (or USB Power Adaptor) from an additional 25 meters away. Standard (passive) USB extension cable connections can cause significant data loss over distances of more than 5 meters. The uniquely designed weatherproof cover ensures that the connection between the Seneye device and the Active Extension Cable is protected from the harsh environment, allowing the device to be used outdoors.
- Use with all Seneye devices
- Increase range by 25m
- Connect directly to a PC or a USB Power Adaptor
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
CoralVue, Inc. and Seneye hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.