Seachem Purigen is a premium synthetic adsorbent that is unlike any other filtration product. It is not a mixture of ion exchangers or adsorbents, but a unique macro-porous synthetic polymer that removes soluble and insoluble impurities from water at a rate and capacity that exceeds all others by over 500%. Purigen controls ammonia, nitrites and nitrates by removing nitrogenous organic waste that would otherwise release these harmful compounds.
- For freshwater & saltwater aquariums
- Comes in flow through bag
- Purigen controls ammonia, nitrites and nitrates
- Purigen’s impact on trace elements is minimal
- Polishes water
- Purigen darkens progressively as it exhausts, and is easily renewed by treating with bleach