Red Sea Max Nano Peninsula Complete System - Black
MAX NANO Concept
MAX NANOs come fully equipped
with everything needed to sustain
a reef aquarium, sparing you from
dealing with component selection
Every piece of equipment incorporated
in the system was designed on the basis
of Red Sea’s 30 years of research on
the needs of corals in artificial environments,
resulting in optimal coral growth and coloration.
MAX NANOs are ideal for first-timers
who want to experience what it’s like
to grow their own corals, as well as
advanced reefers interested in a tank
that won’t consume too much space or time.
MAX NANOs are ideal for first-timers who want to experience what it’s like to grow their own corals, as well as advanced reefers interested in a tank that won’t consume too much space or time.
- Total system water volume - 26 gal
- Aquarium volume (display) - 22.5 gal
- Rear sump volume - 3.5 gal
DISPLAY TANK DIMENSIONS
- Length - 18"
- Width - 23"
- Height - 18"
TOTAL SYSTEM DIMENSIONS
- External length - 18"
- External width - 23"
- External height (excluding light unit) - 52"
- Ultra-clear front glass - 5/16"
- Ultra-clear side glass - 5/16"
- Bottom glass - 5/16"
- ReefLED advanced light system - 1 Unit (RL50)
- Nominal total output - 50W
- Integrated WiFi control via ReefBeat app
- Total circulation - 1 X 240 gph Hidden circulation pump
- Protein skimmer - Water flow 46 gph air flow 15 gph
- Mechanical filtration (bubble trap)
- Micron filter bags (225 micron thin-mesh filter bag) - 1
- Filter media cup
- Carbon Filtration Media - Red Sea REEF-SPEC® carbon - 3.5 oz
- RO reservoir volume - 0.4gal
- Marine spec cabinet
- Integrated power center - On/Off switches for pumps
- Integrated water top up system - Yes