- 3 Models Available
- 6 Flow Rate Settings to Choose From
- High Performance Multipurpose Electronic Centrifugal Pump
- Energy Efficient AC Power
- Ideal for Sumps, Refugiums, Biological Filters and for General Circulation
- Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water Aquariums
- Supplied with Prefilter and Pipe Holder Connectors for Non Submerged Use
- Virtually Silent Operation
The Hydor Seltz D Controllable Universal Pumps are high performance and energy efficient multipurpose pumps suitable for both fresh and salt water aquariums.
Thanks to its electronic converter technology, the Seltz D pumps feature a controllable flow rate and are ideal for sumps, refugiums, biological filters and for general water circulation.
The Hydor Seltz D uses a 6 -pole motor to deliver high water flow efficiencies and has a controller built inline to alter speed and to initiate the feed timer for five-minute pauses.
Also included is a prefilter and pipe holder connectors allowing for both submerged and non-submerged use.
Model: Flow Rate Max Head Power Consumption Dimensions Hosetail Fittings Included: Seltz D 6000/1600 1600 GPH 13.5 ft 60w
7.6" x 3.5" x 4.7"
1x 21mm /0.82"
2x Ring Nuts
Seltz D 9000/2400 2400 GPH 15.1 ft 75w 8.26" x 3.5" x 4.7" Seltz D 12000/3200 3200 GPH 16 ft
90w 8.26" x 3.5" x 4.7"
1x 40mm / 1.57"
1x Multi Stage Hose Tail
2x Ring Nuts