Fluval UVC Inlive UV Clarifier - #10203
The Fluval UVC In-Line Clarifier can quickly and easily be connected to most canister filter setups. The Clarifier eliminates suspended bacteria and algae for a clear and healthy aquarium. Fluval CCFL technology attacks green and cloudy water by applying powerful, DNA-destroying UVC light emissions. This natural process is chemical-free and will not affect beneficial, surface-dwelling bacterial colonies that are already established. With its distinctive compact design, the unit fits neatly within aquarium cabinetry without cluttering existing filtration systems.
- For aquariums up to 100 gallons
- A chemical-free and maintenance-free way to purify water
- Eradicates suspended bacteria and algae in the water column that contribute to cloudy and green water, respectively
- CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light) technology runs cooler than traditional UVC bulbs to last up to 30,000 hours (3X longer). 3W bulb. The bulb can not be replaced. After 30,000 hours you will need to replace the entire Clarifier.
- Quickly connects in-line to all canister filter hosing with an internal diameter of 5/8” (or 16mm), including all Fluval 07 and 06 Series filters
- Multi-directional – works in either direction so there is no need to move existing filter setup
- Energy-efficient – up to 80% less expensive to operate than competitive clarifiers
- 4–24 hour timer included for optional intermittent use
- Hose connector and mounting hardware included – no additional parts required
- For use in freshwater, saltwater and even turtle aquariums where algae is often present
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 6.25 x 5 x 2.5"