The BiOrb Cube 60 Liter White w/ MCR LED Lighting is the latest offering from BiOrb. It combines classic good looks with high tech filtration. Most aquariums use small box filters and/or smooth gravel which easily clogs with dirt. Like all Biorbs, the BiOrb Cube uses special ceramic media which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a football pitch to provide biological filtration. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the BiOrb. To maintain your BiOrb Cube 60 Liter all you do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water.
The MCR LED Light can be used in manual or cycle (automatic) modes. In the cycle mode you can choose an 8, 10, 12 or 14 hour cycle. In each cycle there is a 15 minute sunrise period where the light ramps up to full brightness and the end of the cycle the light ramps down. During the off hours only a dim night light will operate. In manual mode you will have control over the color mix and the brightness of the light. The LEDs are white, blue, green and red.
You'll be amazed at how simple and quick the BiOrb Cube is to set up. The BiOrb Cube comes with everything you need to start keeping a variety of small fish, just add water and fish. Nothing is more frustrating than getting home to find you need something else, which is why we include everything you need in the box (though you might also consider purchasing additional BiOrb Decorations.) The BiOrb Cube uses low voltage lights and pumps ensuring complete safety at all times.
The BiOrbs are constructed out of acrylic that is 10 times stronger than glass. It is also much lighter and clearer than glass.
- User Manual
- MCR Manual
- 60L (16 Gallon) Acrylic Cube: 15.75" Tall X 15.75" Wide X 15.75" Long
- Filtration/Aeration System: The filtration includes a Low Voltage 12V Air Pump, BiOrb Filter Cartridge, Ceramic Media for biological filtration and water conditioner and beneficial bacteria liquid. The Air Pump pushes water through the Filter Cartridge and water is returned to the tank through the Bubble Tube. An Airstone at the base of the Bubble Tube creates air bubbles that stream out of the Bubble Tube.
- Lighting: MCR LED Light
Accessories & Decorations:
- Decoration NOT included. We carry a number of BiOrb Decorations. Use decorations that are 12 inches and shorter.
- Use the BiOrb Cleaning Pads to clean the inside of your BiOrb.
- For tropical fish we carry the BiOrb Tropical Heater Kit
- The BiOrb Maintenance Reminder Timer will remind you to feed your fish, change out your filter and change water.
- All aquariums require occasional water changes. The BiOrb Cleaner Pump will make the process of removing and replacing water much easier.