RO Junior Reverse Osmosis System - Economical Filtered Water using Standard 10" Cartridges! The RO Junior provides up to 100 GPD of economically filtered Reverse Osmosis water, removing harmful substances such as heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water. Item 540326.
- Manual flush valve allows user to increase membrane life.
- Clear micron cartridge housing makes it easy to view when cartridge should be replaced.
- Auto shut-off valve stops incoming water supply when outflow is turned off.
- Manual flush valve allows water to flush the membrane.
- Wrenches make it easy to access the cartridge and membrane housings.
- Garden hose adapter make it easy to connect to a faucet.
- 0.25 IN Buddy-Fit Press Fit Connectors simplify plumbing.
- 0-160 PSI gauge provides a pressure reading of the supply water.
- 10 FT x 0.5 IN of each Blue, Yellow and Red Polyethylene Tubing helps with plumbing setup.
- Built-in wall mount bracket allows the unit to be hung and secured in place.
- Easily upgrade by adding the optional Deionization (DI) unit that attaches to the membrane housing.
Includes: 1 Micron Pre-filter Cartridge (Aquatic Life #330088), Solid Carbon Block Cartridge (#330090), Catalytic GAC Cartridge (Aquatic Life #330313) and 100 GPD TFC Membrane Cartridge (#330093)
OPERATING REQUIREMENTS: Minimum water pressure: 60 PSI, Maximum water pressure: 100 PSI, Optimal water temperature: 77*F (25*C), Maximum water temperature: 105*F (40.5*C), Typical rejection rate: 1:4.