Philips CoralCare Gen2 Black LED Fixture (FIXTURE ONLY) - Controller required to operate
The Philips CoralCare Gen2 rethinks reef lighting, combining the advantages of LEDs with the aesthetic light qualities of T5s to create a light with tunable spectrum and intensity for vibrant, healthy corals, while emulating the even spread and color mixing previously only achievable with fluorescent fixtures. The specialized LED layout and diffusion plate, creating a superior blanket of light that avoids heavy shadowing and disco-ball effects while maintaining excellent coral fluorescence.
You will need to purchase a Phillips CoralCare Gen2 Controller to control your Philips CoralCare Gen2 Black LED Fixture. Using the Controller you can control the light wirelessly using your mobile device or PC. The CoralCare Gen2 Controller can control up to four of the Philips CoralCare Gen2 Black LED Fixtures. It's compatible with the CoralCare Gen1 fixtures. The CoralCare Gen2 also includes a 0-10V port so you can connect the light to third-party aquarium controllers like the HYDROS Control 4, Neptune Systems Apex, and GHL ProfiLux.
- Power Consumption : 170 Watts
- Dimensions: 18.1”L x 16.4”W x 2.24”H
- 68 LEDs: 12x Luxeon C 470nm; 22x Luxeon C 450nm; 4x Luxeon C PC-Amber; 4x Luxeon C Cyan (490nm; 6x Luxeon UV U1 415nm; 20x Luxeon V2 6500k
- Maximum Coverage: SPS 30” x 24”; LPS 36” x 28”; Mixed Reef 40” x 32”.
- Includes hanging kit.
- No fan. Large thermal cooling surface (7kg) for passive cooling, with a longer lifetime than noisy fans.
- Highly durable, professional-grade materials. Coated metal housing, validated in salt spray environments. Low risk of corrosion with proper maintenance IP65-rated, water-resistant, and easy-to-clean glass cover.